Translate

Friday, August 5, 2011

Home...

This post is for friends down south..who haven't seen my "new" house, that isn't so new anymore ;) This is just all of the main rooms, I'll do bedrooms later :)

 This is the outside of the front and back of the house. They were taken quite a while ago..in winter. Duh. ;)
 The living room.
 I call this the "pretty room" it doesn't have a whole lot of use..lol!I'm not sure why this one won't center...anyway, those are the stairs leading up to the top story.
 Dining room

The kitchen, where I am right now ;)

The basement living area...The place that I am most of the time.

3 comments:

  1. So very nice, Ash!!:) I love it! and some aspects looks kind of like you rold house...at least from the pictures they do!!!:)
    I love your blog!!!:)So cool!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I was wanting to see! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. and, the 'pretty room' is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete