Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I will climb this mountain with my hands wide open...

A song is on repeat in my home right now...

A song that talks about not holding on to anything, about my life being in the hands of the One who made me, about climbing life's mountains with open hands.

I so struggle with wanting to start my life's calling as soon as possible.

This has always been an issue for me, even as a girl. We're going somewhere? I want to go now. We're having cookies? I want to eat them now.

And now, as an adult... I know what the Lord has called me to in life, and I want to start it....now.






Up until now, I haven't felt released by the Lord to fully start this season of my life...He has allowed tastes of it, which has left me even more excited.... And now through so much prayer, I feel as if I am being released to fully start the journey! ...but now I am overwhelmed beyond belief.

Where to start? How to start? Do I even know what I am starting? Hardly. I know that a deep hunger for the Word and communion with Him has been planted in me. I know that the Lord has put in me a love to serve others for a very large reason.

There are so many ideas, so much "planning with God" happening. It's so fabulously exciting!...and yet, so scary and so unknown.

Prayer. Prayer is the key to starting this season of my life. Prayer from myself and others! I'm asking to be entered into your daily prayer life! Whether it be a journal...or just done by memory... I'd love for my story to be unfolded through many souls, so that it can be shared for His glory!

1 comment: