Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

You can find me where my heart is...


Seriously. I was so blessed tonight by the church that I went to.
 There were people from Nepal, Africa, Guatemala...etc. 
We sung worship in all sorts of different languages...met so many different people...
I helped Lorie in her Sunday school class..and got to talk to these lovely ladies in the picture. None of them have been in the country for more than a year, so for some there was a language barrier, but for some it was absolutely amazing how well they spoke English! At one point we were talking about the language barrier and I decided to try and be all cool and told them I knew a song in Swahili...well come to find out I know a song in some other African language, but its not Swahili. Even with my pride a bit hurt though, we had a wonderful time...the minute I started singing, the whole group joined in...it was so sweet and lovely.
Some of the girls even went so far as to get m number..and said they wanted to add me on facebook, we'll see if that happens though.

No comments:

Post a Comment