Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm being a tourist....


Here it is my third day here in Colorado...and coffee has been a huge part of it! Thankful that Auntie is as much of a coffee lover as I am, and is spoiling me with plenty of it!




Yesterday, I went up to Rocky Mountains National Park...it was so gorgeous! 
We're all looking a little green in the pictures..mainly from the twists and turns up the mountain for the other two..I think the crazy altitude is what did me in. 
I also did a little bit of shopping for some dear ones...and may or may not have tried elk. I'm not too sure what I think about it..its a different taste from venison, which is more what I was expecting.
Love spending time with these ladies!

Today has been spent grocery shopping and relaxing around the condo...which has been so lovely. I needed a day of quiet rest...
Tonight I'll be visiting Aunt Leonie's church where she works..for some lovely worship!
Tomorrow I'll sleep in..then go to Lorie's church with her to go love on some African babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment