Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer's end is almost here...

It's actually chilly outside this morning!! And it reminded me that summer really is almost over..so here are some highlights of my summer, 2012 :)
Before summer really even started, I went down south for prom :)

One of my very best friends, Ben, came home from college for a few months!!

My best friend since Cubbies came up to Michigan to see me! :) There were so many better pictures to choose from but...I mean, this is the real us ;)

My brother got a new girlfriend! She's the sweetest thing EVER :)

Went on a mission trip to Joplin, MO! This is the awesome group I went with... we became known as "The group that has matching t-shirts and water bottles, and go around singing wherever they go" Love being that group :)


I worked....you just can't tell I'm at work here because it was during March Madness, when we were able to wear t-shirts to work.

And of course the newest addition to the church, and neighborhood...Andi :)
 
Obviously, my summer had many more fun...hot things included, but I thought you only needed highlights ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun Ashley :) we are so very blessed to have gotten to know you so much more this summer:) love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete