Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New name.

Today, I changed the name of this blog.

Not because I was tired of the old name but because my identity is no longer where I am from or where I live or what culture I follow.

My identity is not in the people I know or in the places I go.

My identity is not in my job or even in the way I put my small mark on the world.

My identity is in what I believe.

My identity is shown in the love I show the world, in the things I do all over this planet...in the way I teach.

Read the new name of my blog not expecting to meet me, but to meet my Savior through my words and my actions which I talk about.

Read the new name knowing that in order to make it possible for you to meet me through my words, I must first know myself, which I am growing to learn each day.

So welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment