Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mama

                                                As she says often, we grew up together.
     She was close to the same age I am now when she had me (okay that one scares me a little bit)



She had a friend as a teenager who when they grew up and had daughters who were friends....



We have been friends from day one when I would stay up until 11pm with a young mama who didn't think about the fact that maybe babies weren't supposed to do that, and we still do it when I'm home even to this day.
I had her as a teacher almost my entire life, and can spell quite a bit better than her.. ;)
We have disagreements and we both are childish about 90% of the time.
She still makes me breakfast when I'm at home and don't want to make it myself, and sometimes even midnight snacks.
She gives me money for a new swimsuit (or maybe I should change that to "I hope"...) hahaha
She loves my brothers, me, and Daddy with all her heart!
Happy Mother's day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment