Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blessed beyond measure.

Guys, let me be completely honest with you...this is such a shameless brag post. About my significant other. 
I know, run now.
Make gagging faces/sounds.
Roll your eyes and go to bed ASAP. 

But if you're still reading, I promise that after the moment of bragging, this post is so full of Jesus and His grace, and love, and His pure all-knowingness.

After 2 1/2 hours of discussion, there was a conclusion. 
Now, this wasn't a fight...the situation that the discussion was aboutdidn't actually even directly affect me. I mean, it did. But not directly. Either way, a conclusion was made. My guy's demeanor was back to being that of a normal living human being and guys...

 I AM SO BLESSED.

So blessed that I'm spending time I really should be sleeping, telling you how blessed I am. 
Because God knows how I literally just plow face first into situations without always thinking of repercussions. (I know, it doesn't even slightly fit my personality....God wanted to surprise people when they decided to really get to know me I suppose.) 
He knew that I make decisions based on emotions every day of my life.
He knew that I am literally the most stubborn human being in the state of Michigan, and that when I don't want to do something, and not doing it won't physically hurt anyone...there is no way that I am doing that thing.

He told me to wait for Ben until he was ready to be in a relationship with me. When in reality He was having me wait until I could see what a true gift this guy would be to my life. 

He gave Ben a very opposite personality.
He gave him the ability to  handle these situations with much more grace and thought than I ever would.
He made Ben a listener, and He made him feel things to such a great extent that it makes every decision a large one.

And I am so blessed by it.

And yeah, the discussion was resolved in a way that I thought it should be, and that's fine and dandy ...but that's not what I am blessed by right now.
I am blessed by the kindness, and the amount of thought and time given to making decisions that this man puts into making them.
I am blessed by the fact that God thought so highly of me as His daughter to take such great care in shaping the exact human that He knew so well that I needed to make me less of a psycho-face. 

So, I guess... that tonight, I am blessed by hard decision making, and living life with my love...and God's undeserved grace that He has wrapped it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment