Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

A smile on my face...

Satan is on the path of destruction. He is working overtime in my little part of the world, and he thinks he is winning. 

There has been such an air of discouragement, of hopelessness, and of sadness in my life and in the lives of others that I know. 

Family ties are being broken, or are close to being broken. People that are not normally confrontational are being forced to change in that aspect in order to follow the Lord. 

Through all of this my biggest comfort is in knowing that the Lord already knew everything was going to happen. He already had a plan to fix it. He had a plan to put me in the Church family that I'm in right now. 

I have wonderful people that love on me...that will sit there and talk to me forever...that give me their wisdom and experiences.

I'm blessed beyond measure at the amount of love an support coming my way right now, and the Lord knew I would need these lasting relationships.

So, here I am starting my Friday morning with a cup of coffee and some yogurt. I refuse to give Satan his way of discouragement in my life. I will use today to show him that I will continually have a smile on my face, hope in my heart, and strength in my Lord.

I encourage you all to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment