Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time to go vegetarian again? Or even vegan...

So, I used to be vegetarian..for a pretty short time actually. Like a few months at the most. I couldn't keep with it, because well...it was kind of difficult. However, I had a pretty interesting conversation with a friend today, who used to be vegan, and it brought back all the reasons I was vegetarian in the first place. Yeah, I'm going back to it. This time though, I think I'm going for vegan. I'm not sure though, I haven't completely decided. All I know is that I came home to find something to eat today, and seriously..the ONLY thing I could eat was pineapple. Everything in this house is meat. Looks like it's time for me to go grocery shopping....oh yeah, this is why I stopped being vegetarian, because I'm poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment