Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

Who said thinking was a good idea, anyway?

This morning, I was driving through our first real snowfall of the year loving the Christmas music that I had playing on the radio and the fact that I had a kiddo in the backseat talking my ear off..until he asked the question "Will you come home for Thanksgiving next year and we'll pick you up like we pick Aunt Leonie up?" Oh my...it hit me that this is very likely the last Christmas I will spend actually LIVING at home... Who knows where I'll be this time next year! The plan is to be in an apartment...so still here at home just not in THIS house. Wow... knowing this will make this holiday season so very different in my mind. The last year I won't be 'coming home' for Thanksgiving and Christmas... Time to embrace this season!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment